Besides energy qualities and helping the digestion, coffee can be used in personal care, but also in the house cleaning. Here are some of its uses.
Coffee is a drink without which many people are unable to start the day in favorable conditions. If you are among these people, then we recommend you not throw coffee grounds remains, as it has many more uses than you had thought.
1. One trick that many people turn to refers to using coffee grounds as fertilizer for plants. Mixed with soil from the pot, it helps the plant to develop harmonious and healthy.
2. If you smoke in your home and you’re afraid that tobacco smell will persist, all you have to do is to put next to ashtrays a sachet of coffee grounds, to ward off the unpleasant smell of cigarettes and heavy.
3. If housewives resorted to coffee grounds, to have some beautiful indoor plants, farmers found that it can be used to increase vegetables: cultures proved to be much better, not only from minerals coffee, but also by removing insects.
4. People that have a stove or fireplace at home often face the problem of spread ashes when emptied. To avoid this, before throwing the ashes from the stove or fireplace add over this a little coffee grounds.
5. It happens to all of us: refrigerator odors. If you do not like the smell of vinegar, often used to get rid of the antiquated food, put a container in the refrigerator station or even coffee beans.
6. The clothes in brown tones retain their brilliance if, when you wash them, add coffee, and then rinse them. It is preferable that you do this process manually and not using the washing machine.
7. In case of cooking and your hands have got the smell of onions, that will not go away, all you have to do is rub palms with some coffee grounds, and then wash them with soap and water. If the odor persists, repeat the steps again and you will see the results.
8. A few decades ago, coffee grounds were used to wash dishes, for degreasing. If the marks on the pans will not disappear and you are not an adept for chemicals, rub them with some remnants of coffee.