Because we want to make it easier for you, today, when Christmas is approaching faster than ever, I would like to help with effective tips for cleaning your oven quickly and without using detergents full of chemicals. This is how easy it is.
– Disposable gloves
– A bottle of spray
– A cloth
– Silicone or plastic palette
– White vinegar
– Baking soda
Indications For Oven Cleaning:
1. Open the oven and remove everything from inside (grills, rotisseries, temperature measuring devices, etc.).
2. In a bowl, mix 150 grams of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Adjust the amount of each of the ingredients until you get a smooth paste. About 3 tablespoons of water are sufficient to obtain the desired consistency.
3. Put your gloves and spread the paste of bicarbonate and water on the walls and on the oven door. Avoid areas through which flame comes out when the oven is switched on. Using gloves you can spread the mixture even in the dirtiest corners. Baking soda will turn a brownish color, but you should not worry. Cover the surfaces thoroughly with plenty of pasta.
4. Close the door and leave the paste to act for at least 12 hours (possibly overnight).
5. After the past 12 hours, open the oven. Dampen a clean cloth and clean all that mixture you spread inside the oven. If you fail to clean all of it using just the cloth, use a silicone or plastic spatula.
6. There are still traces of baking soda? No problem. Place white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray the areas in question. Thus, baking soda will turn into a kind of foam.
7. Rinse using the damp cloth and wipe with a dry towel. Put the grill back (this one, you can clean just like the oven, leaving it overnight with paste over it).
That’s it! 🙂
What other tricks you know that can ease us of cleanliness for Christmas?
Image Credits: Homemade cleaner